3D Shockwave – Fat Removal. The high energy radial shockwaves squeeze the surrounding tissue and breaks down the grid structure of the molecules. The tensile wave leads to a collapse of the gas bubbles within the fat structures (Cavitation) which re-expand after the high energy radial shockwaves and thus ensure destabilisation of the fat structures.
Cellulite Research has suggested pressure or acoustic waves are effective in disrupting the sclerotic fibrous tissue usually responsible for much of the uneven appearance of cellulite. The benefits of 3D-shockwave therapy · Gradual smoothing of the skins surface with a noticeable reduction in cellulite · Increased firmness & lifting of the skin
- Price range £60 for 30 minutes (usually included free at end of inch loss or cavitation)
- Best for Stubborn pockets of fat and cellulite
3D shockwave works by stimulating the fat breakdown, collagen synthesis and lymphatic drainage. 3D shockwave is delivered by placing a probe up against the areas of cellulite as it passes over the area it emits radial waves through the skin.
How This Tech Works
- For cellulite, sound waves stimulate the mic circulation within the fat layer, increasing the metabolic function of the area and increasing cellular membrane permeability.
- Free fatty acids and glycerol are released from the fat cells and sit in the intercellular space.
- Lymphatic movement and increased blood supply remove these waste products from the body.
- For skin tightening, sound waves stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation within the area.
- They also stimulate the connective tissue and septa mobility, giving the skin a firmer tone and reducing the dimples within he skin.
This can be performed on many areas of the body including the outers and inner thighs, knees, arms, hips, buttocks, and stomach
A course of treatment is typically 8-10 individual 30-minute sessions.
Results seen as quickly as 2 weeks after starting eh course. If you exercise and increase your water intake you may see even better results.
90% of women who took apart in a clinical study would recommend this treatment.
Our experiences therapists will be able to tailor an individual shockwave treatment plan to meet your desired goal.
Many people who undergo shockwave choose to combine it with other procedures.
We would advise that you speak with one of our therapists prior to the commencement of this treatment to discuss your previous treatments and also your end goals.
The treatment itself it quite noisy making a loud knocking sound. It can be an uncomfortable treatment, a lot like a heavy massage especially if performed around the ribs. If you have a low pain threshold this is not the treatment for you. No pain – no gain!